A,abc.com/abc.SI_abc_OB: No standard agreement found, A, A, abc.com/abc, SI_abc_OB As my scenario is B-B, I`m the one who activates virtual recipient boxes and I`ve filled out all the details in this one. If you have limited access to the running time to some service users for a sender component, you can fine-tune these restrictions with respect to the sender interface. Assign authorized users to the built-in configuration that contains the communication component and interface in the object key. When you create the interface definition, the system identifies the recipient`s interface as SI_abc_IB and identifies the correct receiving agreement. 2.only a few changes in the recipient`s communication channel and the reception and activation agreement. But the Channel Response channel says that “No proper channel agreement found” error. You are I riight an error in creating RD as I use virtual recipient boxes. But you have established the receiving agreement for the following combination: Problem entered the receiving agreement for the issuer -A to the recipient – 2. Check your recipient if they are sensitized. Basic tests will be conducted to determine if the sender system, interface and name spaces match the RD configurations you have created.
3. Check whether you specify correct settings or not in the receiving agreement. I get an error that “didn`t find a receiving agreement” in sxmb_moni, but I have the test setup in ID that works well. Please check the cache and see what you mention the transmitter system and the name of the receiver system. The scenario is – IP must select data from the view of an hana database. I use jdbc channels for that. You didn`t configure the interface definition for this interface, which is why the receiver interface was identified as SI_abc_OB and there is no receiving agreement for the combination below (the transmitter interface and receiver interface are the same). 3. Check the destination pipeline step in the soap head to see if the sap receiver is a little filled or empty. If empty, there is definitely an error in your configuration.
I also need the Response Channel transmitter to select the file after 10 minutes of placing the ftp file through the recipient query channel. When I test my IDs, they say that the location of the recipients fails. This is my exact scenario and no changes need to be made, as the only purpose is to test the error files. Please let me know where I went wrong. Error in determining the recipient: Problem when determining the receivers using the interface: Error when determining the root tag of XML: expected value in `H111111` problem. while the receivers are identified with the interface: Error when determining the root tag XML: The value is expected for `H1111111` error when determining the root tag XML: the value is expected for `H1111111`, when analyzing an XML stream: `Expected value at `H1111111`. Sets attributes to determine the components of the receiver. This is why RD does not correspond to the reception system. I gave the interface as an incoming interface and CC as a receiver communication channel. I have a file on the SFTP scenario where the file is checked at the end of the IP to look for bugs if there is an error it sent to a commercial component `A` (a CC receiver is linked to this commercial component), if the file has no error, it has been processed by another commercial component `B` (a CC receiver also linked to it).